[TriLUG] Vista ICM

Keith Johnson kjohnson at northcarolina.edu
Mon Oct 15 12:49:21 EDT 2012

Have you looked at NuTech's AD2USB?

kj

# -----Original Message-----
# From: trilug-bounces at trilug.org [mailto:trilug-bounces at trilug.org] On Behalf
# Of Moustapha Barry
# Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 10:48 AM
# To: David Both
# Subject: [TriLUG] Vista ICM
#
# Hi Folks,
# Does anybody have some experience with a Vista ICM device. I did follow
# some forum about it  but I am not that much of a programmer. If any of you
# can help, I would love to get together and play with this device. I had it
# connected to my security system. The webserver that used to forward the
# email from the device to me is taken down. I am trying to find a way to take
# care of this in house.
#
# I am sure one of the Hack team member can help with this.
# Have a great one folks.
# Moose
#
# --
# If you want more joy in your life, do whatever you're doing with more joy; as
# long as it is good for The All Mighty's creation.
#
# "If you think that you are to small to make a difference in life, try sleeping
# with a mosquito." The Dalai Lama
#
# "There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to
# doubt everything; both ways save us from thinking" - Alfred Korzybski
# --
# This message was sent to: KJ <kjohnson at northcarolina.edu> To
# address.