[TriLUG] OT: PT One tech issue from tonight's debate

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Fri Oct 19 17:07:59 EDT 2012

On 10/19/2012 4:56 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:38:56 -0400, Chris Merrill said:
>> You live in a country that
>> is safe,
>
> [clip]
>
>> and good healthcare.
>
> Say whaaaaaaaaat?
>
> Tell that to the 48.6 million Americans exiled from the healthcare
> system.

Those 48.6 million live in a country that will still give them good health care, even if that have
no insurance and no money. Tell THAT to the billions on this planet who rarely, if ever, get
anywhere near a doctor.

We are SOOOOooo lucky to live HERE.  Try taking a wider world view. You'll be happier.

I'll bow out now, before this gets ugly.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services