[TriLUG] TWC DVR & Modem Recommendations

Ron Young ronyoung at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 16 16:28:13 EST 2012

David,

I used Dish a little over 10 years ago and found it to be awesome unless it
was raining hard on the dish or a distant storm happened to be between me
and the satellite (which happened often in Georgia).

Has your performance been better lately around here?

Regards,

Ron Young
919-621-9015
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ronhyoung

Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.
*Kosh*: The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles
to vote.

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 3:44 PM, David Both <dboth at millennium-technology.com