[TriLUG] Anyone else able to get to cdimage.debian.org?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sat Jan 12 15:43:52 EST 2013

On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 12:35:40 -0500, Neil L. Little said:

> i have banned all of kde from my surroundings since the year 2006.
> But Im just weird like that.

Neil,

If you're weird, then I am too. It took me longer to realize the truth
about KDE, but like you, I banished all KDE libraries from all
Troubleshooters.Com computers, and man, am I pleased. Here are two short
articles explaining my motivation:

http://www.troubleshooters.com/lpm/201202/201202.htm#_My_First_Escape_Attempt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/lpm/201202/201202.htm#_Steve_You_Sound_Angry

At a GoLUG meeting I said that I'd go back to Windows before I'd use
KDE again. I meant that.

Finally, a funny story. Like many LUGs, GoLUG has a "meeting after the
meeting" at a restaurant (Steak and Shake, in this case). In the
restaurant, one guy told me KDE isn't that bad. Just as I began my
reply, unnoticed by me, just one of those coincidences, everyone in the
restaurant stopped talking. Meanwhile, angry and not noticing the lack
of background noise, I responded in a loud voice to my buddy:

"I'd rather be a sex criminal than use KDE!"
.
Thanks

SteveT

                          *  http://twitter.com/stevelitt