[TriLUG] Wifi Adapter for Pi

Thomas V Thomas thomasvt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 21:12:22 EST 2013

Here are some good instructions for installing Raspbmc on the pi..
http://mymediaexperience.com/raspberry-pi-xbmc-with-raspbmc/
Wifi configurations are done within the XBMC interface, ie: Program ->
Network-Manager
Menu navigation was possible using the TV remote.

Igor - regarding the overheating issue.. are you powering all the devices
from the USB hub. Could it be an underpowered USB hub?

Thomas V Thomas
thomasvt at gmail.com