[TriLUG] LPD printer queue not accepting jobs

JHays jhays at trilug.org
Wed Feb 6 12:39:20 EST 2013

Thanks for that suggestion. The PC is actually triple boot, with ubuntu
12.10, ubuntu 12.04 LTS, and Windows 7. I booted into Windows 7 and was
able to print without an issue. Although I had been working mainly with
12.10, I then rebooted into 12.04 LTS and when I print from 12.04 the
job goes into the print queue on the W7 machine with the attached
printer. It just sits there. It doesn't print. Even after you reboot the
printer PC the ubuntu print job is still there stuck in the queue.  Hmmm.

It is clearly some issue on the ubuntu end. I guess I'll have to revisit
all my settings.