[TriLUG] NCSU FOSS Fair 2013: One Day Away

Jack Neely jjneely at ncsu.edu
Fri Feb 8 09:17:24 EST 2013

FOSS Fair Greetings!

NC State University's 5th Annual FOSS Fair is only a day away.  The food
has been ordered -- we get breakfast this year too!  The Raspberry Pi to
give away is sitting right beside me.  We've also got a great line up of
talk ideas and more to come tomorrow.

If you are not signed up for the FOSS Fair we still have room.  (Please
note that the deadline to be included in the food count has past.)  If
you have signed up, don't forget to show up!

    https://opensource.ncsu.edu/FossFair2013

We'll have a GPG/PGP key signing event this year as well.  If you would
like to participate bring multiple copies of your fingerprint to hand to
the other participants.  (gpg --fingerprint)  Also, bring two forms of
identification.

Don't forget to stick around for FOSS Fair Pub after the event!
Directions, parking information, and all you need is on the wiki page
above.  See you tomorrow!

Jack Neely

--
Jack Neely <jjneely at ncsu.edu>