[TriLUG] Email Problems

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Fri Feb 8 09:26:23 EST 2013

All,

I have another email account through tuftux.com that is mainly used to
send messages to members of the church I attend. Recently, I
discovered that some members don't get my emails even though I don't
get a bounce message. I looked for blacklists that might included
tuftux.com and found none.

Since tuftux.com's email is hosted by GOOGLE, I even search for
blacklists of it. I did find some whitelists that didn't include
GOOGLE.

The members that don't get my emails have nc.rr.com ( 2 known members
-- there may be others ) and one relation that is on verizon.net. One
member uses Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5931 as email client
while the other uses Microsoft Windows Live Mail
15.4.3555.308.

Interesting note, the member with Outlook Express can receive my
emails if they are sent from my DROID cellphone using the same
tuftux.com account??

Both can receive emails from me sent from a juno.com account.

Any thoughts on how to attack this problem??

--
Jc Jones
Blogs -

webmaster for: