[TriLUG] Email Problems

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Fri Feb 8 09:51:39 EST 2013

If your email troubles were originating from a server that you had
control over (like the trilug.org mail server), we could look in the
mail server logs to see what RR.com was telling us when we tried to send.

However, since you're relying on the Goog to send your messages for you,
your only real option is to ask the Goog what happened to the missing
messages.

Alan

--
# Alan Porter