[TriLUG] Email Problems

James Jones jc.jones at tuftux.com
Sat Feb 9 10:16:34 EST 2013

Thanks Aaron.

I sent an email to a yahoo account of mine and I noticed this line in
the received yahoo header.

"Received-SPF: none (domain of tuftux.com does not designate permitted
sender hosts)" Further in the header is these lines --
domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=tuftux.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)"

On my Juno.com email account, the lines are:

Received-SPF: None"

So looks like if I figure out how to add the DKIM key to my DNS mx
records, I may have a chance to get my communication corrected.
Hopefully I understand what is needed.

This setup with Google as my email host has existed since 2008 without
any problems until now. Has the DKIM key portion been in existence all
that time?

jcj

Note: I had to cut part of the message history from this email because
the message hit the "too long" routine on the discussion group.

--
Jc Jones
Blogs -

webmaster for: