[TriLUG] Have a job: opensource.com marketing and social media position

Jason Hibbets jhibbets at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:51:19 EST 2013

Hi TriLUG,

This can't wait for the next meet-up. Please let me know if you know
of a qualified individual for this position.
Jason

Red Hat is seeking a journalism, communications, or marketing major to
join our team and specifically, work with the opensource.com team.

The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, excellent
writing skills, and experience in social media (Twitter, Facebook,
Google+, Linked-In, and others). The role will include contributing
articles to opensource.com as well as developing a marketing plan to
increase participation from our community.

Skills
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to act independently with little direction and thrive in
a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Interest in/knowledge of open source, design thinking, and
democratizing content a plus

Send qualified resumes to jhibbets at redhat.com - we would like to hire
by March 4, 2013 or sooner.

Details: 30 hours/week, contract position
Location: Raleigh, NC