[TriLUG] Network Attached Storage Recommendation

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 11:23:43 EDT 2013

Forgot to mention, you can build a decent hardware box for about $2-3K (SuperMicro server, Intel CPU, Seagate SAS drives, etc) then just load your favorite distro as mentioned below.

If you need the SuperMicro specifics, just let me know.  I have built probably 8 - 10 NFS/CIFS servers based on off-the-shelf parts and have had very good success.

Thanks,

Ron Kelley
rkelleyrtp at gmail.com