[TriLUG] Anyone bought from xoticpc.com?

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at hrivnak.org
Sun Mar 31 21:42:36 EDT 2013

Being able to return a laptop is also great in case there are any dead or
stuck pixels on the screen. I learned the hard way a few years ago that
most manufacturers don't consider the screen "broken" until some number of
pixels are misbehaving. My brand new Thinkpad had just one pixel stuck on
red, and I had to make a huge stink to get it replaced. Their rule at the
time was 5 broken pixels.

Michael