[TriLUG] Linode doubles RAM on plans

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Tue Apr 9 16:56:01 EDT 2013

Well said, Alan. I would just add that the DNS service is available to
any account with at least one VM active and provides essentially
unlimited zones. You can even set Linode's NSes up as slaves and feed it
from your own master if you don't want to use the web UI.

The other recent feature Linode instituted is the trial account. There
was always a 5-day money back guarantee, but this makes it easier than
ever to try before you buy:
http://blog.linode.com/2013/02/28/create-a-free-account-and-trial-linodes/

That said, if you know you want to go with Linode, I still have that $50
service credit for new accounts, and Lenore just reminded me she still
has two of the same (I guess they liked her more :) Let us know if
you're interested.

And even though Alan got first dig in on the referral code, I'll throw
mine out here too :)
http://www.linode.com/?r=99d28dc7009b403094d0a9104072cb062bf68f32

-- Kevin