[TriLUG] Cloning to a larger HD

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Wed Apr 10 12:21:57 EDT 2013

Mike,

I would suggest also looking, in the future,  at fsarchiver on the
sysrescueCD.  It allows you to archive different partition types to the
same archive file ( with multithreaded compression) and you can restore to
larger partition sizes.

http://www.fsarchiver.org/Main_Page

http://www.sysresccd.org/SystemRescueCd_Homepage

Doug