[TriLUG] At&t's Uverse comments needed.

Andy Barnhart arbarnhart at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 21:40:51 EDT 2013

BTW, the reason I needed to help someone with the Uverse connection is that
the wireless router they provided sucks. I daisy chained one behind it (I
was afraid it's MAC is registered so I didn't just replace it) on a wire
and from anywhere in his house except the room where the 2 routers sit, the
daisy chained one is faster. From the corners of his house, the Uverse one
doesn't work at all. YMMV...