[TriLUG] pilot has been upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Alan Porter porter at trilug.org
Sat Apr 20 17:17:31 EDT 2013

It took a little longer than we expected [1], but pilot has been
upgraded to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.  Many thanks to Kevin for straightening
out our access at Sungard and checking into IPv6, Bill for setting up
some new hardware, Crist óbal for assisting me with pilot.

If you see anything that does not look right, send an email to
steering at trilug.org (or if it's email that does not look right, you can
contact us by other means -- park in front of my house and blow the horn
really loudly).

Alan

[1] It took a long time to download all of the new .deb package files
after we started the upgrade.  That got me wondering... is there a way I
could've pre-loaded all of the new .deb files before the upgrade, and
then just pulled the trigger today?  If you've done this, let me know.