[TriLUG] URL for trilug mail

Chris Knowles cknowles2112 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:24:09 EDT 2013

Yes, but during the upgrade it wasn't working.  Which shouldn't be
surprising, but I was checking after the published window, which concern
you've handily dealt with.

And of course, now it isn't working as roundcube isn't there.  :)  I'm in
through thunderbird though, so I'm cool.

regarding the speed of upgrade, you can upgrade from CD, (mounted iso) but
it isn't recommended, and I've always had trouble going that way.

CJK