[TriLUG] Palmer for another SC term; proposed amendment to the bylaws

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Fri Apr 26 10:48:24 EDT 2013

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013 08:43:36 -0400, Dwain Sims <dsims at bayleafnc.org> wrote:

> Cristóbal:
>
> I am all in favor of folks acting civil in public gatherings.  It's just
> common sense to me.
>
> I will support this idea.

Here's a totally different perspective, as related by my wife, on what may
or may not be the issue under discussion. (I've not followed the entire
thread, and may be late to dinner here.)

"It's free speech. Anyone should be able to say anything. The consequences
belong to the individual. If men are worried about 'gender imbalance' in
an area of endeavor, let them go and take up English-style horseback
riding, which seems currently dominated by females. And yes, riders make
jokes about the imbalance."