[TriLUG] iptables & FUD

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 29 09:51:15 EDT 2013

Also agreed, I get frustrated with some of the newer tools that greatly increase your typing. To the point that I start to wonder if I am on the path of Grandpahood, where we curse all new and stick to all old schooling those whipersnapers at every chance, only to one day to die a good John Henry death by the true new technologies that you never saw coming.

The Cycle of Life!