[TriLUG] iptables & FUD

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Mon Apr 29 11:42:08 EDT 2013

vim +1

that said, I'm sick of people changing (and/or deprecating) perfectly
functional software just because they don't think it's "pretty" enough, or
is organized the way they would do it.  See, in addition to the below
example, the udev-197 changes, which completely hosed my PC for a week.

Yes, I get that sometimes things are obsolete, or the maintainer closed
the source, or Oracle bought yet another tool, or (etc., etc., etc.).  But
some things I just don't get.

William Sutton