[TriLUG] Windows Managers Survey

Brian lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Mon Apr 29 17:16:29 EDT 2013

Right now I use xfce on Debian-something (I forget whether I'm on
testing or unstable).  I'm eager to see some of the responses here; xfce
is good and lightweight, but I wouldn't mind experimenting with WMs that
sport a little more eye-candy.

As an aside, John, thanks for forking a thread that's
  - Courteous
  - On-topic and presumably of interest to the group, and
  - Neither advertising nor spam

I think by asking any questions you may have here, you are likely to
find someone who can either help out with answers or point you towards
further help.

License statement: Portions of this e-mail range from derivative to
direct quote of material found at trilug.org.  This message is published
under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5
Generic license.