[TriLUG] More data [Was: Palmer for another SC term; proposed amendment to the bylaws]

Pete Soper pete at soper.us
Tue Apr 30 14:33:20 EDT 2013

Wow. That's a nice document and certainly would give a start on the
"what to do beyond forbidding misbehavior" subject.

On NPR yesterday morning there was an apropos piece about women
programmers that might provide an insight or two (under eight minutes):

http://pd.npr.org/anon.npr-mp3/npr/me/2013/04/20130429_me_14.mp3?dl=1

-Pete