[TriLUG] May 9th Meeting: Steering Committee Elections - Current Nominations

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Mon May 6 16:08:48 EDT 2013

Welcome to TriLUG Election Week.  Hopefully you haven't completely
missed the fact that we are holding elections for the new Steering
Committee at Thursday's Meeting, along with a vote to amend the
by-laws...

I would like to nominate Justis Peters, who is a current member of the
SC.  Justis brings a level head to the SC meetings, keeping us on
track and focused on the tasks at hand.

At this point I will also nominate myself for a third term.  That
said, a break would also be welcome.

The SC is comprised of 5 people, and two of our current SC have chosen
not to run again this year.  The following people have been nominated,
and some have written to this mailing list with their plans and
aspirations.  We will also call for nominations prior to voting at the
Thursday meeting.

Nominated:
  Bill Farrow (current SC)
  Barry Peddycord III (current NCSULUG President)
  Cristóbal Palmer (current SC)
  Jack Hill
  Justis Peters (current SC)
  Michael Hrivnak (Red Hat)