No subject

Sun Jun 2 12:36:39 EDT 2013

* Changing the desktop theme from the KDE default (you can change it right
back with about three clicks)
* Changing the click default to "double click" instead of "single click"
(Also can be easily changed back)
* Removing some "about KDE" menus (Dunno)
* Using non-KDE apps as defaults for things like web browsing (Konq,
KMail, and friends are all there under an "Extras" menu - I'm using KMail
as we speak)
* Introducing "buggy code" into KDE as part of the desktop unification
(new features tend to mean bugs, at least for a while)

On a positive note, I think the "unified" bluecurve them looks nice.
Also, most panel apps will apparently work in both environments now.

--Wade

--
If you have a VCR or MP3 player, you need to read these links:

http://www.digitalconsumer.org/
http://digitalspeech.org/
http://www.libertyboard.org/