[TriLUG] Sunfire x4140 issues

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 15:43:36 EDT 2013

What OS? Perhaps try booting a different one? Also, describe how you are
doing your USB key. Is it bootable elsewhere?

I dont currently have any opteron Sun x41xx so I cant test anything here,
but I'm sure there are still plenty of those on the solaris-x86 and on the
openindiana discussion lists. I'd also try on the zfs list and the ncsa
list.

Finally, have you considered that the server might be damaged?

Francois
--
www.pyptug.org  -  raspberry-python.blogspot.com  -  @f_dion