[TriLUG] Any 3D printers to rent in the Triangle area?

Matias D'Ambrosio angasule at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 14:36:33 EDT 2013

What kind of printer do you need? How much use? Some more detail is
welcome. Splatspace ( http://splatspace.org/  and
http://www.meetup.com/splatspace/ ) has two printers available for
free use. And there just so happens to be a meeting tomorrow Tuesday
at 7pm :-) It's in downtown Durham.

If that doesn't work for you, send me an email and we may be able to
arrange something, I have a mendelmax printer and don't mind printing
for others (for free, in case it's not clear), I'm just a bit time
limited for the next week or two.

PS: I originally sent it last night but messed up. Sorry, Bill!