[TriLUG] Have A Job

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Wed Aug 7 16:19:54 EDT 2013

Senior Java Developer with Web Services Integration experience.

Duration: 2 months to start but most likely will go very longer after
initial 2 months no commitments at this time.

Raleigh, NC

Senior Java Developer will be responsible for:

Developing Java based web-services to application integration experience

Minimum 5 years Java Development Experience is required

Minimum 5 years Web Services Development Experience is Required

Contact me Off-List and I'll pass you on.

Brian