[TriLUG] New document on Bluefish, HTML and Styles Based Authoring

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed Aug 7 21:56:58 EDT 2013

On 8/7/2013 9:54 AM, Tim Jowers wrote:
> I'd say Java is the worst but seems all server-side technologies are as bad.

FWIW, Wicket is very good in this respect - without a doubt the best I've seen
in  the Java frameworks.  IIRC, Tapestry is pretty good in this regard as well.
Our web designer gives us HTML and CSS and I can generally add a few Wicket
tags/attributes and it's good to go for the web app.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services