[TriLUG] Avoiding the TWC modem rental fee

Steve Pinkham steve.pinkham at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 10:52:53 EDT 2013

Yes, I bought that modem and recommend it. Have had zero problems so far.

Transfer was easy, just wired it in, put my laptop on a mobile
connection and gave them the MAC ID over their chat and it was all done
really quickly (much faster then doing it over the phone like I have in
the past).

--
 | Steven Pinkham, Security Consultant    |
 | http://www.mavensecurity.com           |