[TriLUG] Hardware recommendations

Ron Kelley rkelleyrtp at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 13:38:33 EDT 2013

How about looking at the AP9211 MasterSwitch Power Distribution Unit?  Although they are discontinued, you can pick them up from eBay for about $90.  I have not personally used one, but it seems to fit the bill…

Here is the user's manual:  http://www.apcmedia.com/salestools/ASTE-6Z3S85/ASTE-6Z3S85_R0_EN.pdf

-Ron