[TriLUG] WAY OT: anyone need a small pet cage? for free?

stan briggs stanbriggs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 10:58:14 EDT 2013

all,
yeah, this is WAY OT but i've heard enough side conversations about some
pets from this groups members that i thought i would give this a shot
before putting it on craig's list.
i started building a bird cage. footprint is 2'x4' and it's 2' tall. 2"x2"
corner posts. plywood bottom. one end is plywood. the other three are
'chicken wire'. the top was never finished because both birds died.
so, if anyone wants it it is free to a good home.
let me know if anyone wants it or if you're offended by me posting
something that is so far off topic to this group.
thanks,
stan

--
Stan B. Briggs