[TriLUG] Raleigh's new open source conference - Oct 23-24

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Wed Sep 18 10:19:57 EDT 2013

Hey,
This has been a dismal year for your's truly when it comes to
conferences. I missed out on going to South East Linux Fest (SELF),
Maker Fair NC, Ohio Linux Con, etc.  Luckily a new conference is
starting up, and it's local, reasonably priced, and has a great line
up of speakers flying in from around the country.

"All Things Open" will be held on Wed 23 - Thur 24 October 2013. The
venue is the Raleigh Convention Center located down town, pretty close
to the new Red Hat Building (maybe we can get a tour?). The tickets
are currently priced at $149 for the two days.

http://allthingsopen.org/

Bill