[TriLUG] Hack Day Summary and proposed date for next meeting 9/29

Jack Hill jackhill at jackhill.us
Wed Sep 18 23:27:38 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Thanks to everyone (Christóbal, Jmainguy, Lenore, and Mike)  who help
improve the TriLUG infrastructure this past weekend. In addition
entertaining conversation about computers, we also got some work done. We
got the new people set up in Request Tracker and authorized to login to
the new machines, the new machines set up to send mail, and sudo
configured to use LDAP as it's information source.

In our next meeting, I hope to continue to improve our authentication and
authorization stack, add to our collaboration tools (dedicated IRC
channel or mailing list?), investigate configuration management, and start
setting up the next generation of the main TriLUG website/wiki.

I propose that we meet Sunday, September 29th at 14:00 local at Mad Hatter
Bakeshop in Durham <http://www.madhatterbakeshop.com/>.

Take care,
Jack