[TriLUG] MichaelC introduction

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 23:05:09 EDT 2013

Wow, a blast from the past. gravis.ca. Anybody remember the Gravis company
from Canada? Gravis joysticks of course, but more than that, the famous
Gravis Ultrasound soundcard. Did all the mixing in hardware, great card for
modtrackers and stuff like that. Wow, that was about 22 years ago... So,
what is the story there, how did you end up with that domain?

Francois
(also a Canadian).

--
www.pyptug.org  -  raspberry-python.blogspot.com  -  @f_dion