[TriLUG] [Novalug] Comparing Clouds; A trivial test. (fwd)

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Sat Oct 26 13:44:24 EDT 2013

Where's the data for Google Compute  Engine?  :-). If you'll share the code
I'll be glad to run it on GCE and report back.

As an aside, my talk on Choosing a Secondary DNS Server last month had a
few relative comparisons of the networking in various cloud providers.
Nothing particularly surprising, just a huge delta between performance of
your home internet connection and a proper data center.

Aaron S. Joyner