[TriLUG] OT: Arranging Employer Provided Broadband is Hard

Brian lugmail at cheetah.dynip.com
Thu Jan 2 12:37:49 EST 2014

On 1/2/2014 11:05 AM, John Vaughters wrote:
> TW is a complete 180 on the business class in regards to service when compared to the horrible service us retail users get. They prioritize your traffic and respond quickly to problems. Our customers use them and they have nothing but good things to say.

I have TWCBC at home and handled its setup at work too.  Yes, it's
better; yes, the customer service is better, but the customer service
quality is starting to decline toward residential levels in terms of
hold times.

> I think with the basic plans it includes 1-2 static ip's.

Negative, good buddy.  A single static IP will set you back an
additional $10/mo just like residential.  More for a /29, but I haven't
priced it lately.

~B