[TriLUG] OT: Time Warner Biz Class Mayhem

Ken M ken at mack-z.com
Tue Feb 25 09:49:01 EST 2014

I am originally from NJ, I still hear regular Comcast horror stories
from friends and family up there.  I find the Comcast Netflix deal
interesting as well.

But in the end what I really want to happen is Google Fiber to come
here.  If it doesn't reach my house in JoCo (although we have a Garner
address) it might be what finally inspires me to move.

Ken