[TriLUG] IP Cameras

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 05:20:19 EST 2014

Just a thought but can you repurpose old Android phones. There are some
packages on Android for video feeds as well as video monitoring, I tried  a
free one and it was not bad and would probably work (it gives a URL which
when refreshed is the latest image, plus several other features; but kept
disabling itself after a few hours)

Tim