[TriLUG] IP Cameras

Charles Fischer cfischer at modernferrotype.com
Fri Feb 28 11:12:43 EST 2014

A small correction to the statement "All digital cameras are IR cameras".
All digital camera sensors have some response in the near IR spectrum, but
most have an IR block filter, rendering them almost useless as an IR
camera.  On some cameras it is easy to remove the IR block filter (Sigma SD
14 and SD 1 for example).  Others it is not a project for the timid.  Some
cameras can be ordered without the IR block filter.

-Charles Fischer