[TriLUG] TWC "Existing Customer Promotion"

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Mar 13 13:37:47 EDT 2014

and to expand on that point... Comcast, fresh off buying NBC-Universal, is
now hoping to acquire Time Warner.  That isn't encouraging competion.

Moreover, Comcast is known to have low rates only in places where they
have to actively compete with anothe cabler company.  otherwise, their
rates are sky high.

I'll throw out that there are two satellite providers (Dish and DirecTV)
as well, but that suffers during bad weather.

William Sutton