[TriLUG] Hit me with your best shot

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu Mar 13 17:24:47 EDT 2014

Touchpad under crouton is pretty good, once I run a command or two to make
one and two finger tap to clicks work  After that it all works for the most
part.  Not sure why I can't get that setting change to stick correctly
though.  And that is actually unique to Debian shutting off tap to click by
default.

Once I get the external USB in I will try some of those other formats.

I installed chrome stable using google's repos in the debian install.
 Haven't tried firefox.  I want to make a backup  copy of my debian chroot
before I do that so later tonight I will give firefox a try.

External monitor, again haven't tried, but also the device's only real
video out is HDMI.  So again tonight when I get home I can try hooking it
to one of the TV's in the house and see what happens.

Ken