[TriLUG] Fwd: Comcast and Time Warner Cable: The upshot for us [Windows Secrets Newsletter]

David Burton ncdave4life at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 09:29:43 EDT 2014

Here's an interesting article about the Comcast/Time-Warner Cable merger --
especially the last part, about data caps (which I've highlighted below).

It seems like a good basis for an email to U.S. Senators and
Representatives, cautioning them about the potential service downgrade
resulting from this merger. Does anyone care to argue for or against any of
the points in it?

Dave