[TriLUG] NSA hunting and hacking sysadmins

John Vaughters jvaughters04 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 16:02:34 EDT 2014

>Why? Their budget is probably smaller, and you don’t live in the same
country as the rest of their divisions of secret police / security
apparatus.

China can have a smaller budget and still have more people cracking than the NSA. I am not fond of the idea that the NSA is cracking my networks, I am just a realist and realize if they want in, there is not much I can do. I am not sure the rest of the international world is as capable as the NSA, so I am looking to stop who I can stop.

John Vaughters