[TriLUG] Fwd: DFMA.org: 2014 DurHamFest

Scott G. Hall scott at hallcomm-inc.com
Tue Apr 29 20:44:55 EDT 2014

{ please reply to the

Amateur Radio meets Linux <linux-ham at trilug.org>

mailing list to move this discussion there }

The Durham FM Association Hamfest (DurHamFest) is Memorial Day weekend.  Like
the RARSfest this is also a great electronic and computer swapmeet, and an
opportunity to distribute Linux and show the advantages of open source software.

I would love for TriLUG to be there as well, and run operations like RARSfest.
I can lend a (smaller) table and some power cables, but I don't think I can be
there this time.

Any volunteers willing to man the table, distribute Linux DVD/CD's, and answer
any questions?

One of the distributions we would like to feature is Roy Vestal's
<mailto:rvestal at trilug.org> Hamux, a CentOS based distro with ham-radio software
incorporated.

See their message below: