[TriLUG] More on Laptops

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Thu May 15 17:04:53 EDT 2014

I hate to throw a monkey wrench in your plans, but I went through this
recently and ended up going the chrome book route and using crouton to run
debian in a chroot on it.  Very happy with the machine.  There are so many
Haswell based chromebook options and an i3 based one coming and it was far
easier to setup than dealing with UEFI Bios issues on modern Windows
laptops.

Just a mention.

Ken