[TriLUG] Native IPv6

Kevin Otte nivex at nivex.net
Fri May 23 11:39:46 EDT 2014

It is dynamic in the same way your IPv4 address is, yes. As long as the
DHCPv6 client stays running to renew the lease, it should be relatively
unchanged.

For those here in the Triangle, I've been hearing reports that more
people are starting to see native IPv6 on their TWC residential
connections. Business class is still pending but I'm told RSN.

-- Kevin