[TriLUG] May Day SuperPAC

Bill Farrow bill at arrowsreach.com
Tue Jun 10 22:25:30 EDT 2014

Hi,
TriLUG is a good bunch of people with wildly varying political views.
I should know, I have had many a long discussion on IRC or after a
meeting at BaDa Wings. I think we can all agree that our political
system needs a course correction.

Please consider financially supporting Lawrence Lessig's May Day
SuperPAC. We are trying to raise $5 million by July 4th. The money
will be spent to make fundamental reform a key issue in test districts
for the 2014 midterms. If these prototype campaigns do well, the aim
is to scale up dramatically for the 2016 election cycle.

  https://my.mayday.us/t/e81c-William-Farrow

Bill

PS: these are my opinions only and not those of the Steering Committee.