[TriLUG] TEDxHighPoint this Saturday! ( Raleigh in October )

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Thu Jul 10 22:45:59 EDT 2014

As I mentioned tonight, I received this message from Kevin today.

----- Forwarded message from Kevin Snyder -----

Hi everyone,

.
. Comments about TEDxHighPoint
.

* I've had the pleasure of being on the Executive Board for TEDxHighPoint
and my position is serving as the 'Speaker Coach' for the presenters. In
the spirit of TED talks, the presenters at TEDxHighPoint will be spreading
some pretty amazing ideas - from cures for cancer in the amazon jungle to
Bitcoin to Hollywood leadership. I highly recommend that you attend!

* If speaking at a TEDx conference interests you, let me know. I can give
you some tips on how to make that happen. I spoke for TEDx in Spring 2013.

* I also have the pleasure of announcing that I'll be the Director for
TEDxRaleigh this October! More details to come!!

- Kevin Snyder

*~ Kevin Snyder, Ed.D.*
*Motivational Speaker, Author and Speaker/Author Coach*
Keynotes and workshops for companies, conventions, associations & colleges!

*Website <http://www.kevincsnyder.com/> / Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/KevinCSnyderSpeaker> /* *Twitter
<https://twitter.com/kevincsnyder>* */* *LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile&id=49901095>