[TriLUG] Far, far OT: Thin-wall bushings

Joseph Mack NA3T jmack at wm7d.net
Wed Sep 10 14:41:52 EDT 2014

On Wed, 10 Sep 2014, Brian wrote:

> I need a thin-wall metal bushing to adapt a 6mm motor shaft to a gear with a
> 6.5mm bore.

I used to get thin walled brass tubing, in sizes that sleeved each other, from
"Small Parts" a company in FL with a neat catalogue that had all sorts of neat
stuff that the hobbyist just had to have.

I don't have a catologue anymore, and they don't have a website, but their stuff
is listed on someone elses website.

http://datasheets.globalspec.com/ds/4847/SmallParts

To get the list of round thin walled brass tubing, you have to register. :-(

I don't know if the tubing is as thin as you want. Can you turn the shaft down?

Joe